Dear Sweet Sammy,
Happy 4th Birthday baby boy of mine! As I look back and reflect on the past 4 years, it seems they have definitely flown by, which makes me a little tiny bit sad. However, what a wonderful 4 years it has been with you being apart of our family. You bring such a special light to our home and I can't possibly imagine life without you my sweet boy. While you constantly seem to keep us on the tip of our toes and your energy is full blown from the moment you wake until the moment your head hits your pillow, I never can possibly get enough of that sweet smile and contagious laugh. Each morning, I cannot wait to go upstairs and get you out of bed so we can have our time rocking in that same chair I rocked you and Lucas to sleep as a baby. I savor our quiet and special moments together where you let me rock you, sing to you and read books...those moments both before bed and as you wake are by far my favorite times of the day. I love the cuddles, hugs and kisses you still give me each and everyday and my prayer is that you're never too old to do that. :)) Sam, that sweet voice of yours is precious and I love {well, most of the time, haha) how you never stop talking. You're described by most as one of the most happy-go-lucky kids around with a perma-smile on most days and a giggle that is so contagious to others. You're down right hilarious Sam and always have us and everyone around you laughing. You definitely give us daily doses of free entertainment and we love that! :) Now, with all that said, I must not forget you do have a little sassy/fiesty and strong-willed side to you and sometimes your words and actions can be frustrating for your mommy and daddy (and Lucas too). However, I know this strong personality will bring you much success down the road and I never worry that you will let people walk all over you. You're very loyal to your family and to all the people you love and I'm so very proud of the little boy you're becoming. Sam, while you're the most amazing son a mommy and daddy could pray for, you're also the best little brother Lucas could have asked for. I'm always so proud and feel very lucky that you and Lucas get along so well (on most days). You have your moments where I must seperate both of you, but overall, I have to say you are truly each other's best friend. This relationship you have with your big brother brings such joy and warmth to my heart. I know you will always be there for each other and that means so much to me as your mommy. Sam, thank you for being such an amazing little boy...so sweet and soft. I truly fall more in love with you each and everyday and I can't wait for all the good things this next year has in store for you. I just hope it goes slow, don't grow up on me too fast baby boy! Below are a few of my most favorite recent pictures of you, my beautiful little boy Sam! Happy 4th Birthday...we all LOVE you to the moon and back a zillion times over. :))






No comments:
Post a Comment