Saturday, August 17, 2013

San Diego Trip: A Morning At Belmont Park With Friends

Early on in our trip, we got to spend a morning with the Paraschos Family, our good friends that live in Charleston, South Carolina. They too make a trip out to San Diego each summer and we try to coordinate at least one day spent together. Nikos and Rhodes are the same ages as Lucas and Sam and so they all really enjoy getting to play with each other. If only we could live closer, but we are grateful for anytime together at all. On this particular morning, my mom, the kids and myself (Les and Dad weren't in town yet) met the Paraschos Family at Belmont park...a famous park right on Mission Beach. I have been going there for years and on this trip we played miniature golf, rode the rides, walked around and then had lunch on the beach. It was a great morning!!! :)
Have to say I love this kid in sunglasses, ha! :)

Never a trip without a picture with some sort of Tiki Man!!

So grateful we got to spend our morning with good friends who were also in town from South Carolina! Nikos, Rhodes, Lucas and Sam always enjoy their sweet little visits. 














1 comment:

Jane Ellen said...

I am trying to update my blog now...I have a ton of work to do! cute pics.