I absolutely cannot believe another school year has already begun...where did summer go? Do I really have a second grader and a baby in Pre-K? :) I truthfully wish time would slow down, but such is life and the joy of watching your little ones grow up, even if it's too fast! I'm so proud of Lucas, who is in second grade and Sam, who is in Pre-K...they have had a great start to the year both educationally and socially. They love school and look forward to going each day, which makes me so happy and relieved. They each have amazing teachers and have adjusted to their new routine so well. I can't wait to watch them grow over the year and watch them learn all sorts of new things. I'm so blessed! Below are some pictures from their first day at school.
![]() |
| With our neighborhood friends Collier and Aiden |
![]() |
| Neighbor kids ready to head to school (bigger kids) |
![]() |
| So excited that great buds and neigbors Lucas and Collier get to be in the same second grade class this year. |
![]() |
| Lucas and his new teacher, Mrs. Swartz! |
![]() |
| My sweet second grader going out to lunch for a special Mommy/Lucas and best friend Sean lunch celebrating first day of school! |
![]() |
| Besties Sean and Lucas (since 6 months) having a special lunch celebrating their first day of school. |
![]() |
| Besties Ty and Sam on their first day of Pre-K. |
![]() |
| My Pre-K sweetie! |
![]() |
| Celebrating first day of Pre-K with a cold ice cream treat with Mommy! |















No comments:
Post a Comment