Dear Sam,
Happy 5th Birthday my baby boy! Wow, I have a baby that's 5 years old....I can't believe it! Where oh where does the time go? It seems the older you get, the faster time flies and although my heart sometimes aches at how quickly you're growing up, I wouldn't have it any other way and I'm so proud of you, my son. It has been an absolute joy and privlidge watching you grow from a newborn, to a baby, toddler and now a big boy who is 5 years old. My love for you grows more and more each and every single day, even if that's possible. You fill my heart with such warmth, love and happiness...not just me, everyone you meet! I can't tell you how many people come to me just to tell me how amazing you are and how much your smile and often quite charming words make them happy. Not to mention, how funny you are and that you have this ability to make everyone laugh whether you mean it or not. :)) Sam, you truly brighten my days! You have a zest for life that I have never seen in a child before. Now, I have said before and still say today, you're quite energetic and often don't stay still for long...you're curious and while this gets you in trouble sometimes, well, quite frequently, I wouldn't have it any other way, haha! Your energy and constant desire to be on the move does leave me (and definitely you) quite tired by the end of the day, but I love nothing more then the cuddles and kisses you give me as we lie down at night to say our prayers. I hope those constant hugs, kisses and cuddles never change. You often tell me that I'm your favorite girl and oh how that makes me feel so good, I know someday your heart will belong to someone else, but for now, It makes me feel so happy to know how much you love and need me. You're smart, fun, a bit strong-willed/occasionally feisty, incredibly handsome/adorable, sweet, athletic (loves soccer, skiing, baseball), a chatter box, incredibly cuddly, a good friend/especially little brother and simply amazing all rolled up into one incredible and dynamic kid that I'm so honored to call my son. Please don't change sweet boy, I'm so proud of you just the way you are. I can't wait to see you grow over the next year and I pray for some many good things to come your way. Once again, Happy 5th Birthday to our Sammy....thank you for being such an important and happy part of all of our lives. We love you to the moon and back baby boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment