Friday, August 14, 2015

Sam's First Day Of Kindergarten

This post still brings tears to my eyes as I can't believe my baby boy has started Kindergarten! Wasn't it just yesterday he was born and cradled in my arms? Yet, 2 days ago I walked him to his new Kindergarten classroom with new friends and a new teacher, Mrs. Cooper (we love her already). I have struggled with the thought of Sam starting Kindergarten for a couple years now, it just seems so big and he is still so little to me. I know this is the happy progression of life, but I do wish time would slow down on us. Sam was such a big boy on his first day of Kindergarten, he was excited and sat right down ready to learn and meet new friends. He was a million times braver then myself as I left that classroom in tears walking to the car already wishing it was noon and I could pick him up. I'll never forget his smile as I picked him up from school on that first day, what a sigh of relief to know my baby boy was happy in his new school. I pray that his first year at elementary school goes well and is full of success and good things. I'm proud of Sam and I know he will do great things...so excited for this new chapter in his life! 






No comments: