Dear Sam,
Happy 6th Birthday baby boy!!! I cannot believe that we are celebrating 6 years of you being a very special part of our lives. My hope for you is that you know how deeply your mommy, daddy and big brother Lucas love you and how we cannot imagine a day of life without you. 6 years old, wow!!! There is so much to say about you because you are indeed one dynamic little boy and we are so proud of you. You always have and still do keep us on the tip of our toes and you have just about more energy than any human being I have ever seen, haha! It's no wonder that yous sleep so well at night, you must rest that little body of yours and be ready for the next days of activities. As tired as sometimes mommy can be, I wouldn't have you any other way and love nothing more than watching you grow and become the amazing little boy that you are. You're a caring and kind little soul and you have a smile (often a perma smile I call it) that can light up any room you walk into. Your smile is so contagious and sometimes all I need is one look at your precious face and my day is truly complete. You can be feisty and boy you are strong willed by nature, you know what you want and will stop at nothing until you get it. This trait can be frustrating at times, but in the end, it is a good trait and I know it will get you many great things in life, all the good things you truly deserve. Sammy, you're also so very funny and have all of us laughing on a daily basis...your sense of humor is amazing and all I need is a little dose of Sam to spruce up all my days. Sam, words cannot even express how proud you make us. You have overcome a few hurdles with your speech and now we find out that you have some vision problems, but you never let those things get in your way of happiness or accomplishing all you want to do. With each hurdle, your strength and courage amazes me and you have become quite my little inspiration and have taught me so many things about life and happiness. Not only are you handsome, but you are smart and becoming quite the little athlete doing so well on both your baseball and soccer teams. You also want to play hockey like your big brother and you swim like a little fish. You learned to snow ski last winter and doing some of those hard runs made us so very proud. It also touches me that you love to run because your mommy runs...I promise we will do that race together soon (you have been asking for a while). You love your friends and a great friend you are to others. You love your big brother more then anything in this world and to this day, that brings such warmth to my heart. This year you have started Kindergarten and your excitement, enthusiasm to learn and ability to meet new friends has blown us away, your school is so lucky to have you. We are all so lucky to have you and an honor it is to be your mommy today and always. I can't wait to see what this next year brings you and I'm so grateful to be by your side every step of the way. Thank you for being my son and allowing me to be your mommy. I hope you always keep giving me those sweet hugs, kisses and cuddles. Happy Birthday sweet baby boy...we all love you to the moon and back.









No comments:
Post a Comment