Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sam's First Taste of Rice Cereal

Now that Sam is 4 months old (will do the "official" 4 month post next week after his pediatrician appointment) we decided to go ahead and try giving him some rice cereal. I was very pleasantly surprised at how well his first try with cereal went. While it was pretty messy (as expected) and about 80% landed on his pjamas, Sam really seemed to like the taste and gave us a huge smile after his first mouth full. I have to say, this boy really loves his food....I can't wait to try fruit and veggies next month.

Grandma giving me my first bite of "real food"


"yummy, that was much better than I thought "


This is some messy stuff

Tastes a little bitter off my hand

3 comments:

Team Thompson said...

too cute! I really miss him! Can't wait to see you next month.

Brigitte said...

Hey Stacey. Love your blog. We definitely have some similarities b/c our writing style and information we include in our blogs are very alike. Yours is much cuter though. I need to work on our layout.

Unknown said...

Oooh exciting! Abby's getting her first taste tomorrow too!