Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lake Tahoe with the Lennings

Every year we take a big "Lenning Family" ski trip. This year we got to go to Lake Tahoe for the week. I have to say this trip definitely made my top 10 ski trips probably because Les was off for 2 weeks, I wasn't pregnant this year and could ski (hip, hip hooray), we were with great family and the biggest surprise was Lucas skiing and LOVING IT!!!! By far my greatest joy of the week was watching Les teach Lucas how to ski. We couldn't have been more proud of our little skier, Lucas. That's about all I will say for now because we got a ton of pictures and I'm about to do a seperate post for him skiing. In addition to Myself, Gene, Les and Lucas skiing we also enjoyed sledding, making snowballs/snowmen/snow everything, shopping and eating. I want to thank Gene and Lonna (Les' parents) for an awesome vacation and especially Lonna for all of her grandkid watching while I got to ski. I know the kids really enjoyed getting to spend some extra time with their grandma and loved all the special attention they received.

Lucas and Sam with Grandma and Papa. They made the week extra special for the boys.

A quick shot with daddy before going back inside where Sam pretty much stayed all week.

Our goofy little family.


Myself with my little pumpkin Sam.


My sweet snow angel.

Lucas and Daddy had a blast sledding several times during the week.

They definitely would get going pretty fast.

Daddy and Lucas also enjoyed making snowmen. Lucas kept wanting Les to make a "bigger one" and Les was really good about trying to please Lucas, so several snowmen were made. :)

Still working on a snowman.

....and more snowmen....

Now to making snowballs, another favorite of Lucas and Daddy.

More snowballs.

Daddy and Lucas playing in the snow.


Lucas is such a Daddy fan, but I totally can understand why....he is an awesome dad.


Now for some fun with mommy in the snow. I wasn't as fun as Les, my snowballs or snowmen just weren't as big, ha!

Grandma is such a good sport and got right in there to play in the snow too.


Lucas obsessed with ski gear. After trying him out on ski's we can understand why. Those pictures to come very soon! :)

Our future skier.



Trying on Mamas helmet.

Some of the first shots of Sam being a big boy and able to sit up all by himself at 5 months.

My sweet baby boy Lucas.

Grandma making Sam laugh. This happened several times during the week.

Lucas was making "pretend" snowballs.

No comments: