Naturally our trip to Phoenix would never be as special without lots of quality time spent with my wonderful family. I'm so blessed to have such a great family. I only wish they lived closer, but I will take what I can get and be very grateful for the times we are all together. This trip was extra special because not only did I get to see my immediate family, but I also got to spend a day with my amazing Aunt Cheryl and my cousins Alyssa and Cara (and their adorable munchkins too). We went to my aunt and uncles house and it was so much fun catching up and letting the little second cousins all play together. We got a ton of great pictures and I have left Phoenix with a ton of great memories too. I really hope to see everybody again real soon.

A sweet brotherly love moment. I really couldn't pass this picture up.
My cousin Ayssa's little baby girl Adrey who is 2 months older than Sam. Was so glad I could finally meet this cutie pie. I loved getting to hold her. Audrey and Sam loved checking each other out, was so cute!
These are just a couple of many shots we took of these cute babies.
Isn't this a beautiful little girl...she truly is a doll baby.
My handsome nephew Ethan at 19 months. Was so much fun playing with this little guy!

Jillian and Lucas playing. Lucas is missing his big cousin very much these days. They get along so well and Jillian is a great girl for Lucas to look up to.
A ride from Jillian.
Grammy and Sam quality time.










1 comment:
Looks like you had a great trip! We are heading to see my parents this weekend and I cannot wait. It will be so good to see them. I wish they lived closer too. My friend said we have to think quality time over quantity time since there are some miles between us. Looks like you had a lot of quality time with your family.
Post a Comment