One of our days in Phoenix was spent at the Phoenix Children's Museum. The Lenning family has started a little tradition of trying to visit every children's museum at the destinations we travel to (if they have one). We have grown very fond of our local children's museum, so we like to compare them all. Lets just say I was very impressed with the one locally in Phoenix (I only wish they had that when I was a kid). My mom, Lucas and myself met up with Jen and Jillian for our museum outing. What an awesome morning it was and Lucas and I were honored to be able to share it with my amazing mom, sister and niece. The museum was HUGE and had a few floors with so many different activities ranging from a toddler play area, lots of ball machines, a grocery store, car wash, arts/crafts and more. I think we were there for a lot longer than we originally thought we would be. Lucas would get so attached to one activity and it was nearly impossible to move him onto something else. Both him and Jillian had a blast! I think we will make it a tradition to visit this place every time we come to Phoenix.

I think he is going to be a really sweet boyfriend someday....one of his favorite parts was picking flowers for everybody.
"For you Mama".

This made Aunt Jen's day..."You want some flowers".
Doing some grocery shopping. This is my favorite part of the museum, so much fun.
Lucas and Jillian busy with some customers.
It was really hard to pull Lucas from this measuring the beans activity.
My beautiful 4 year old niece Jillian doing some crafts.
Of course Lucas loves anything with balls.
Grammy and Lucas having some fun. Was also so glad my mom joined us at the museum. She makes everything a little extra special.
Lucas going through this little car wash for kids, another great activity for kiddos!











No comments:
Post a Comment