Monday, February 8, 2010

Phoenix Trip: Visit with Lopa

I can't believe it has already been 2 weeks since we started our big trip to Phoenix and Lake Tahoe. Every year we travel to Lake Tahoe for an annual Lenning Family ski trip. This year, my wonderful husband surprised me with a very special trip to Phoenix for 4 days before our ski trip. Even though the time flew by, I felt so blessed to be able to squeeze in as many friends and family as possible during those 4 days. Our first stop was to my dear friend Lopa's house. Lopa has the most adorable son Deven who happens to be just a few months younger than Lucas. We originally planned on Deven and Lucas having a playdate. However, unfortunatly Deven came down with a bad cold and I felt it was in Lucas' best interest to stay germ free. Therefore, Lucas and Les stayed back while Sam and I made the quick, but fun visit.

No comments: