Monday, February 8, 2010

Phoenix Trip: Visit with Melanie

Definitely one of my Phoenix trip highlights was a visit with my close friend Melanie. Melanie and I have been great friends since our freshman year in college. One of the greatest parts of our friendship tends to be how we may go months without seeing each other, yet it always feels like we just got together yesterday. Our time together is always pure quality and with lots of laughs too. This visit was especially fun because I was able to introduce Sam to Melanie. Wow, did he love and flirt with her. I think he was all smiles during her entire visit and wanted to stay in her lap forever. Unfortunatly, Lucas was napping the majority of her visit, so we didn't get any pictures of Lucas and Melanie, but that's okay because I know we will see her again soon. It was so nice catching up with Melanie, I will definitely cherish our visit for a long time. Can't wait to see her again at our next visit to Phoenix.

Was so great getting to spend quality time with Mel.


Sam really enjoyed being held by Melanie (can we say little flirt) :)

A good smooch from Aunt Mel.

No comments: