Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Egg Party and Hunt

Toady was a lot of fun as we particpated in an annual Easter party and egg hunt hosted by our friends, Raj and Tara Patil. While the weather was a bit cold and windy, Lucas still had a blast hunting for eggs (well, mostly eating everything out of the eggs too). He also enjoyed playing with all the other boys and girls and the many toys that the Patils had. Unfortunatly, Les had to work, so I was solo, but I also had a great time and enjoyed socializing with everybody at the party. We hope that the Patil Easter Party continues to be a yearly tradition for us. Below are a few pictures from today. I didn't get any really good shots as Lucas didn't want to stop and pose and I found it sort of hard both taking pictures and keeping watch over Sam too. :)

Wow, so many eggs, where to begin?

Lucas was very serious about picking up as many eggs as possible. Was so hard to get him to stop and look at the camera.

Hmmm, doesn't look like a whole lot left! :)
Digging right into the candy!

Even little Sam found himself an egg while waiting for big brother Lucas to finish hunting eggs.

No comments: