It's so hard to believe that over the weekend, Les and I celebrated 6 years of marriage. Unfortunatly, Les had to work because it fell on a weekend and our trip to Hawaii took up all of his weekends off, but he still managed to make the day special for me. Our real celebration of our anniversary will be our upcoming trip to Puerto Rico (yes, alone and without the munchkins). Most days, I feel like I just married Les yesterday and I feel so grateful that we have had 6 wonderful years of marriage together. I honestly can say that I love him more today then yesterday and will probably even love him more tomorrow too. Over the course of 6 years, I have watched our marriage strenghthen and grow to be how awesome it is today. I'm so proud of not only the wonderful husband, but incredible father Les has become. Everything Les does and how hard he works is to make all of us happy. He truly is the best of the best and I can't wait for another 50 years of marriage. :)
Happy Father’s Day from Tennyson & Eliot
14 years ago


1 comment:
Congratulations! I am so jealous of your trip to Puerto Rico. Sounds like so much fun - you deserve it!
Post a Comment