Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sam Starting to CRAWL

As Sam has approached 7.5 months, he has reached a big milestone, CRAWLING. We are so proud of our little baby. He has been able to get on all fours for a couple weeks now, so we knew crawling was going to be around the corner. He is very similar to his big brother in the sense that he is determined and a little guy that knows what he wants. It's very hard not to compare Lucas and Sam and I try not to because they are different, but Lucas reached all of his milestones very early, so I'm always keeping track of Sam too. :) :) Today, was the first time that he was able to get on all fours and move those little arms and legs to get to where he wanted to be (of course where a toy or Lucas was). When he gets up on all fours and starts moving, we all make such a big deal and he starts smiling and laughing, gets so proud of himself, I love it. Lucas is very proud of his little brother too and I think he has been his greatest fan. :) Below are a few pictures from his first moments crawling. I wish I could attach video, but I have yet to figure that out, ha ha! :)

A smile before mission crawling begins! What a sweetheart!


Very focused on his goal, to get to the toy all by himself!

Some sort of funky crawl move with his cute little bottom in the air.

"I'm almost there now". Of course, crawling to a toy only 3 feet away took a long time, but he is slowly doing it! :)

Yay, he did it....so proud of him.

Fast asleep for his now, all tired out from a morning of crawling!

4 comments:

Jane Ellen said...

look at the hair growing in! he looks like a different baby.

Team Thompson said...

so flippin precious!! Since you passes my Blog 101 class and Blog 202 I think you are ready for my video 101 class. I'll enroll you for the next time you are in town. :)

Becca said...

I don't know if kids can get any cuter than this guy!!! We miss you guys and send our hugs :)

Jonathan and Ashley Wayland said...

He is honestly SO adorable!! He looks like a bundle of fun! Now that the crawling has started, I'm sure he will keep you on your toes! How fun and exciting! I can't wait to see this little guy!