Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there! 3 years ago, I was blessed with the best job in the entire world, becoming a mother. While motherhood is a lot of work, it is definitely the most rewarding and fun job ever. Each morning, I wake up and can't wait to see Lucas and Sam's little faces and smiles, it's the greatest feeling ever. Those little boys define my world in the most positive way...they always make me want to be a better person. I love my family and today, on Mothers Day, I reflect on so much and how grateful I am to be at this wonderful stage of life. I know I'm of course partial, but everybody needs a little Lucas and Sam in their life! :)

Les, Lucas and Sam made this Mothers Day very special for me. Even though Les had to work a night shift, he sacrificed his sleep to make me feel so good today. Today was a lot of fun and very low-key and relaxing. Below are a few pictures (from today) of the little guys that made me a lucky mama. :)

My beautiful tulips that my boys surprised me with as I woke up this morning! Lucas made the little plant for me at school last week and was so very proud to give it to me. Every morning he grabs his stool and a cup with water to "feed my plant"...so cherishable! :)

These two guys make my life feel so perfect right now. Love them! :)

My baby boy Sam, he always has the sweetest little expressions for me.

Another moment to melt mamas heart.

This special man in my life made me the happiest mom in the world 3 years ago. Every single day, I'm so grateful that I have Lucas in my world.

Lucas is a bundle of joy, fun and love all wrapped up into one sweet boy.

Lucas and Sam enjoying some playtime with each other.

Of course Sam thinks anything Lucas does or says is so funny...giggles at Lucas!

Pretty much all day today, Lucas kept driving his truck back and forth while begging Sam to chase him. While Sam had fun, he was one worn out little guy! :)

2 comments:

Team Thompson said...

what a fun day with your little lovies! I can't wait to see you, them, and Les in a few weeks! Happy Mother's Day to one of the most amazing moms I know. xoxo

Jane Ellen said...

did my mom send you that shirt sam has on? rhodes has one exactly like it from her.