One of my Maui trip requests was to see a luau. We don't always go and this time I thought a luau would be extra special with my whole family present. My sister did a great job booking the Royal Laihaina Luau. We had an excellent time and all of the kiddos lasted the entire dinner and show, without meltdowns either...pretty impressive given the time change and how long the luau lasted. :) The food was really good (extremely filling) and the show was fantastic. I highly recommend everybody that visits Hawaii experiences one luau. Below are some pictures from our Tuesday night party. :)
Us girls....well plus Lucas!

My mom and I before the luau.
Again so cute...Jillian and Lucas hanging out at the luau.

The family waiting for dinner and showtime.

Where in the world is Jillian? Can u find that little cutie pie niece of mine taking hoolah lessons...she did so good. I love how outgoing Jillian is. :)
Sweet hubby and I.
Ok Lucas was totally infatuated by this little dancer girl...he would not take his eyes off of her.
Of course pointing to the little hoolah dancer girl.
We were so proud of Sam because he usually has a pretty early bedtime and between the already time change and how late the show went, he still loved watching and kept a smile on his face, what a good sport! I think exactly 4 minutes before the luau was over, he gave up and fell asleep on my shoulder ( that's pretty rare for Sam, but I loved it, ha). :)

Lucas also did so well at the luau, it was pretty late for him too. He really enjoyed the entire show.
These fire pictures turned out really neat. This was definitely Lucas' other favorite part of the luau.









No comments:
Post a Comment