So the whole purpose of our family trip to Maui was to celebrate my beautiful and amazing mom's big 60th birthday. I can't believe my mom is 60 years old ( I must say she still doesn't look much over 50). Mom is so special to all of us and our main goal was to make her birthday as special as she is to all of us. She has always been and still to this day is that mother that would do anything to make her children and grandchildren feel happy and secure. I'm pretty sure my mom had a special birthday. We spent the day doing a little bit of everything we love to do on vacation....eating, shopping and hanging out at the pool. I threw a few pictures below from my moms birthday dinner at Mamas Fish House (the best restuarant in this world) and cake surprise after dinner.
The birthday girl and her man of almost 40 years. My mom definitely doesn't look near 60! :)
Les and I at dinner.
A shot with my sister Jen.
A not so good picture of my moms "cherishable" birthday gift from my sister and I. We designed her a Tiffany & Company bracelet with heart charms that have each of her grandchildren's name and birthday engraved on them. She loved her gift and it turned out so perfect.
Here is a silly little 9 month old at my moms' birthday dinner.
A birthday could also never be complete without ending the day with a Baskin Robbins icecream cake....thank goodness they just opened Baskin Robbins in Maui right next to our resort. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment