Sunday, August 22, 2010

For SALE

Our house is officially FOR SALE!!! It is definitely a bitter sweet at times as I'm beyond excited that we will be building our dream house from scratch and able to self design everything from where the windows, staircase and bedrooms go to what kind of cabinents we have, but I also have loved this house that we have been in for almost 6 years. We have obviously had so many wonderful memories from our current house....it was our first house as a married couple and the house I have brought both my baby boys home from the hospital too. I know as we make our final step out that front door (in this market, not anytime soon I'm sure, ha), I will probably require a box of kleenix, ha ha! :) However, with that said our next house will have triple the memories as we plan to make it the home we live in forever. Last week was a big week as our house officially went on the market (had 3 showing and an open house, yay), we sold our old Camry that moved here with me from Phoenix and we offically closed on our new homesite lot! :) :) Below I have a picture of both our "For Sale" sign on our current house and our "Sold" sign on our new homesite.

Very wierd seeing this sign in our yard, but time to move on to something different!
....and very exciting to see that this "Sold" sign was put up on our new homesite, hooray!!! :)

1 comment:

Team Thompson said...

soon there will be 2 sold signs. Sending happy thoughts of selling!!!