I still can't believe that my little baby boy is now a one year old and growing up way too fast on me. The best way to describe Sam is HAPPY....he is not only a very happy baby, but being around him simply makes you happy too. For the past 12 months Sam has put a smile on all of our faces and joy in our hearts. I will continue to say he is my little old soul that has so much love to give. Another aspect of Sam (well actually both my boys thank goodness) that I appreciate is his outgoing and awesome personality. Sam is very social and loves all people...whether we are at the grocery store, park or resturant Sam is guaranteed to meet new friends. This little baby is so much fun and doing so many new things everyday. He reached his biggest milestone yet as just a few weeks ago when he began walking, well seems like running now. He can even kick a ball (pretty impressive for 12 months). I will also say that Sam has become a bit of a daredevil and can get into trouble very fast. Whenever I hear Lucas run to me saying "mommy, I have to show you something", I know it means Sam has gotten himself into something like a toilet that the lid was accidently left up on. While Sam has a very sweet personality, he is also very strong willed and if he has his mind set on something, he will do anything to achieve it. Everyday, I thank God that Sam belongs to our family, he has been such a wonderful addition and I'm very fortunate to get to be his mommy. Below are Sams 12 month stats and some other little facts about this fast growing little boy.
Weight: 22.5 pounds (50th percentile)
Height: 28 inches (25th percentile)
Head: 18 cm (45th percentile)
An excellent sleeper: 11-12 hours per night with 2 naps during the day.
Takes solids 3 x per day (favorites are bananas, strawberries and cheese puffs/not a big meat kid). On whole milk now, but Sam still battles with some reflux vomiting about once per day and it's pretty gross now that on whole milk. Doesn't appear to bother him at all. Does great with sippy cup and about to lose the bottle, hooray!
Has 4 teeth and 2 more just broke through.
Walking and almost running. Can kick a ball, climb on anything he can reach, goes up stairs.
loves dancing/clapping hands to music, waving to everybody, playing peek-a-boo/ patty cake.
Has a few words: Mama, dadda, baba (bottle), no, yum yum, ball and has said papa, but not sure if associates that word yet.
Can follow some simple one-step comands like "go get ball".
Still highly dislikes changing time, but loves taking baths and being in water.
Madly in love and obsessed with everything that has to do with big brother Lucas.
Very silly and fun little guy...smiles and giggles constantly.
Birthday boy!




1 comment:
need to get my hands on him...and Andrew wants to play with Lucas!! When are you coming out here again? :) Miss you all and hope you sell SOON!!!
Post a Comment