Last Friday, we had Lucas' 4 year old wellness check-up. Other than the 2 shots that didn't fly too high, Lucas did fantastic and was very cooperative for his appointment. He has definitely had some major growth since last year and I'm so proud of my big boy. He is healthy and developing perfectly. Today, we also had Lucas' end of year preschool conference and I couldn't be more proud of my boy. Lucas got a wonderful report card and we were told that even though he has one more year of preschool, he could pretty much be ready for kindergarten now...way to go Lucas! Below are Lucas' 4 year old stats and some fun facts about our growing and changing boy.
Weight: 34 pounds (40th percentile)
Height: 40 inches (50th percentile)
For some reason I think they forgot to measure his head, but I assume it's fine, ha!
Sleeps about 10-11 hours at night.
Has pretty much given up the nap, but I still make him have an hour of rest time per day.
Loves being a big brother and mommy's helper.
Loves basketball, golfing and snow skiing with daddy.
Not a big arts and crafts fan (like his mommy).
Incredible speech-language and vocabulary skills.
Knows all alphabet, numbers, shapes, colors, starting to write own name, draw shapes
Excellent receptive skills and story comprehension...enjoys books more then ever.
Enjoys singing many songs....so cute!
Really fun imagination, but has developed some anxieties and fear of things.
Loves to build things with just about anything he can find.
Has heart of gold and absolutely amazing friend and of course son!
Plays so well with his brother and all of his peers.


No comments:
Post a Comment