Last Wednesday night, while in Phoenix, we got to have dinner with some of my closest and most dear friends, the Flannagans and Holts. A visit to Phoenix could never be complete without time spent with Patrick, Marla, Eric, Becca and their beautiful kids. This visit was extra special because we got to meet Eric and Becca's newest addition to the family, 5 month old Nathan (who is just precious). We met at one of my favorite Phoenix restaurants, Sweet Tomatos. It never seems like enough time and I feel like we could have stayed another 2 hours talking (if we had sitters for the kids, ha). All the children get along so well and are definitely getting to know each other more and more with every visit. Now that we are back home, I already miss these great friends. I just hope we all get to see each other again soon. :)
My "bff" Marla and myself. Love every second I get to spend with this girl. Our time always seems so short though. I guess she will have to come visit me soon. :)
Marla's sweet little girl, Clare and Sam.
Clifford (so glad he joined, haven't seen him in years), Eric, Becca and Kylie. You can sort of see the newest Holt addition, Nathan off to the side. I got to hold him and loved every minute of this sweet baby boy. Both Holt kiddos are adorable!
Adorable Claire bear and Lucas....these two are always so much fun together.
Sweet Becca and Kylie...love these girls.
Sam definitely enjoying his ice cream.
My girls and Sam!
Sam and Kylie=PRECIOUS! Sam definitely has a little crush on Kylie and kept hugging her and wanting her to hold him, it was so sweet.
Happy to be chillling in Phoenix.
Kylie and Lucas playing around.
The whole gang after dinner...what a great time with great friends!











No comments:
Post a Comment