While in Phoenix, Jen and I slipped away to Las Vegas for a couple days (by ourselves) to enjoy a "sisters trip" with each other. We have not done this for years and had been talking about a little spa and shopping weekend for about a year, so it was so fun when it finally arrived. I can't even begin to express how much fun I have with my sister Jen....she is truly the best sister in this world! We had an awesome time in Vegas and made many wonderful new sister memories. Everything we planned and did worked out perfectly and was so much fun. We stayed at the totally hip and beautiful new Vdara Hotel and Spa (casino and smoke-free just as we wanted). :) We did a lot in just 2 days.....shopped, enjoyed a morning at the spa getting massages and lounging in the hot tub, chilled at the pool with pina coladas and took in a popular show, Le Reve at the Wynn Hotel. Not to mention all the tasty restaurants we dined at. Most importantly, I loved the quality time I had with my sister....love that girl to pieces. Below are some pictures from our sisters trip. :)
In the beautiful gardens of the Bellagio Hotel. The Vdara attached to the Bellagio, so it was very convenient.
Enjoying the spa at Vdara where we had massages and relaxed in the hot tub and on their lounge chairs equiped with seat warmers. My flash was not working in these next 2 pictures.
Following our massages...definitely a special Mothers Day treat.
Jen and I hitting the Vdara pool, was so nice.
Enjoying some pina coladas while relaxing at the pool.
Jen and I right before seeing Le Reve...what an awesome show!
Mmmm so very good...this was the famous buffet at the Wynn Hotel that we had following our show. I'm pretty sure I have never experienced desserts like this before or at least not in this quantity. No, I did not clear my plate, ha ha! :)
1 comment:
Looks like such a fun trip - makes me wish I had a sister to go on a sister's trip with! BTW, those desserts look so much better than Sweet Tomatoes :) So great to see you and hope you guys come back again soon!!!
Post a Comment