Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Phoenix Trip: A Special Visit With Bube And Zete

Our first stop in Phoenix was to our beloved Zete and Bube's house.  I definitely value time spent with my grandparents, especially as their health is often on the decline.  Bube is still hilarious...making us laugh our rears off. It just wouldn't be a visit without her feeding Lucas and Sam multiple cookies, ice cream and candy (those boys could have stayed forever).  I can talk to Bube forever and just love her to pieces.  Zete, who had recently been very sick and hosptalized with pneumonia looked incredibly good (phew, i was nervous).  Although our time spent with Bube and Zete was short, it was so quality and that's what matters most.  I hope they continue to do well and that we can see them again sometime soon.

 My boys chilling with Bube.
 Bube has always been a Les fan and i think likes seeing him more then me, ha! :)
 I love this picture with Zete, who looked so good.
Always a good laugh when Bube's around.

No comments: