After Jen and I returned to Phoenix from our sister trip, I gathered my family and we headed to the Thomspons' house for dinner and fun. Laura, my very dear and special Chi-Omega sister from college is someone I always look forward to seeing when we visit Phoenix (well, her whole family too). Les and JT have become close over the years as well. Laura's two adorable boys, Andrew and Joshua definitely click so well with Lucas and Sam...it's so much fun getting these boys together to play. We really enjoyed a night of eating, laughing, catching up on life and watching our kids play. Laura is that person that always puts a smile on my face and I'm so excited to announce that they have announced their upcoming trip to visit us in Nashville next October 2012, hooray....we can't wait to have you guys come stay with us. :) :)
Always so good to see Laura, I miss this girl so much all the time.
Now those are some cute hubbies! :)
This picture couldn't be any cuter. Andrew took such good care of Sam while we were at their house.
Lucas and Joshua's 10 month age difference no longer matters and they were definitely a good play team.
Three cute and very fun boys.
Sam chilling with his Auntie Laura....he still remembers the time when he was 2 months old and Aunt Laura took a night feeding him. They bonded for life that night, ha! :)
I can't believe this handome guy is so grown up now. It feels like just yesterday he spit up on me, ha ha! Love Andrew to pieces! :)
Yet again Andrew watching out for Sam at their dinner table. Joshua and Lucas tag teaming driving some police motorcycles. These two had so much fun.
All the boys enjoying a little El Pollo Loco for dinner, I know I did! :)










2 comments:
best posting ever! :) hee hee
We loved seeing you and can't wait for your next visit and our visit out to you guys. Wish it was this October but don't feel like camping out in your lot. :)
lol...was still signed in to yours from fixing it the other day. :) Last posting was from me. :)
Post a Comment