Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Phoenix Trip: Hanging Out With The Chhabra Family

Mothers Day morning, I slipped away with Lucas to pay a visit to our close friends Lopa, Bunty and Deven Chhabra (Les stayed home with Sam while he napped).  I purposely delayed seeing Lopa as long as I could this go around because I was holding out for getting to possibly meet baby Sophia that was due at any moment. While, I didn't get to meet and hold a new baby (she arrived just 2 days after I left), I got some great quality time in with Lopa and family.  Lopa looked fantastic for being 9 months pregnant. It was also wonderful seeing Bunty and adorable Deven who I can just tell will make an awesome big brother.  I had a blast catching up with Lopa as always...we have so much to talk and laugh about. Deven and Lucas had a great time playing in their amazing backyard. Wished we could live closer and see each other more often. Absolutely can't wait to get my hands on baby Sophia hopefully sometime soon. :)

Giving baby Sophia a little rub...wishing she had made her appearance before I left town.

The Chhabra Family practicing being a family of 4 with Lucas in their picture, ha! :)

Sweet Deven and Lucas paling out. Was very hard to get Lucas to leave that day. :)

No comments: