Dear Sam,
Happy 2nd Birthday sweet boy of mine. I can't believe it was 2 years ago that the nurses placed you (my little 6 pound, 14 ounce peanut) in my arms for the first time. Ever since then, you have changed all of our lives forever...in a very good way! From the moment I saw you, I knew you were such a special little boy. 2 years later, you have been the greatest addition to our family that we could have ever asked for. You're my old soul with the most dynamic personality I have ever seen in a toddler, we just love it! You have us smiling and laughing everyday. Your fun and extremely energetic personality entertains anybody that you meet. Yes, you're very strong-willed and stubborn (you don't like it when you don't get your way) and this can frustrate and exhaust your mommy at times, but I know this is a trait that will benefit you in the future and I know you're going to accomplish many great things. I absolutley love the tenderness that you are developing more and more everyday...I can't seem to get enough of your hugs, kisses and cuddles. The sound of your sweet voice warms my heart in more ways then I could have ever imagined. Not a single day goes by that you don't make me one proud and happy mommy. Even though the thought of you growing up puts tears in my eyes, I'm so excited to watch you turn from a baby to an amazing and beautiful little boy. Your mommy, daddy and big brother Lucas loves you more then words could ever describe. Happy Birthday Sam! :)
 |
1 comment:
love the posting! miss you all so much.
Post a Comment