Tuesday, April 17, 2012

World's Cutest Monkey

I couldn't help myself to throw this post in on my little monkey boy Sam. He is definitely our wild child and everybody that knows Lucas and Sam will say they are very different from each other...one calm (guess who) and one a bit crazy (guess who). Both amazing and incredibly fun boys though! So, Sam enterains us just about everyday with his zestful personality and curious spirit. With that said, he tends to get into everything and I have captured a few pictures of him in the moment whether it be climing a shelf or up in the sink. Usually these events occur in just a few seconds, pretty much when we turn our backs, haha! When caught, he always gives us this huge smile and will pretty quickly say "I sorry mama"....have I mentioned, how much I truly love that boy? Crazy and all, I wouldn't change one bit about him. Enjoy a few "in the moment" pictures below. Love that monkey...even though he will be the one to give me all my gray hairs, haha!
This was right after we moved in and Grandma was helping unload some dishes and we turn our back to find Sam up there right next to her. :)

If any sort of step stool or anything that he could possibly stand on is left out, you can bet he will climb it! Here is managed to turn the microwave on...next time I will give him some food to heat up! :)

Why tell mommy when your hungry...why not just climb up the shelves yourself?

Look at this sweet face despite his swollen eye post a fall at Monkey Treehouse! Oh, my sweet little monkey...

Trying to help daddy hang a TV...daddy is so lucky to have 2 helper boys!

My little boy is very good at cleaning though...such a mother's helper!

Here I had just gone into my closet for 2 seconds and came out to find him trying to brush his teeth while soaking his feet in the sink, haha! Oh, I love that funny boy of mine!

No comments: