On March 27th 2012, Les and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. So hard to believe it has been 8 years since we stood before God and 200 family and friends to say our vows and become husband and wife. 8 years later, I still feel like the luckiest bride in this world. It's amazing how much has occured in the last 8 years, lots of life with the ups and downs that would only make us grow stronger and more in love each and everyday. I couldn't ask for a better husband than Les, he makes me one happy and very fortunate girl. He is truly my best friend and the one that I want to go to first with eveyrhing that happens in my days. I can't wait to hopefully spend the next 50 + anniversary's together. Our actual anniversary was very nice and Les was off work, so that is always a plus. I was surprised with beautiful roses and cards and then taken out to a delicous and special dinner date. It really was a wonderful day with my handsome groom. :)
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment