Friday, June 8, 2012

Field Day

At the end of each school year, Lucas and Sam's preschool does a fun little Field Day. The parents get to come and watch their little ones participate in fun summery games and activities. This year, they had a jump castle and snow cone machine...definitely a favorite among all the children, especially my little boys who couldn't get enough jumping and fruit flavored ice. It was a beautiful day and everybody seemed to have a great time. Sam and I mostly hung out and just followed Lucas and his classmates around. I'm so glad Lucas is not yet too embarrassed of me, I like to follow him around with the camera, ha! I steal a hug and kiss now and then too! Below are a bunch of pictures from Field Day...what a great way to kick of summer. :)
Sam quickly got a hold of a big plastic ball to play with.

Sam also loved the jump castle, I could hardly keep him away. :)

Lucas waiting to play some games with his class.

Sam always has a smile for one of his teachers, Ms. Kay!

Musical chairs!

Patiently waiting to win a cookie in musical chairs.

Sometimes it's so hard to watch big brother get to play a game and not get to join him, haha! 

Round and round!

Finally won his cookie.

Sam definitely has a little crush on Mary-Margaret.

Parachute time!

Good buds Judah and Lucas.

Listening to instructions for the water balloon game. This was definitely a favorite for all the kids. 

Some great friends...they have all been together since they were 1 year old. Whatever will we do without  our amazing friends next year. :(

Having fun seeing who the water balloon would break on next.

Gotta love this brotherly love shot!

Everybody loves little Sam kisses.

Yum, shaved ice! Sam had like 2 or 3 and I managed to steal a few bites too! :)

Ms. Paulette (Sam's other teacher) getting a little squeeze from  Sam.

"It's cold Mama"....

More playtime!

Lucas' fun little class.

1 comment:

maryl said...

LOVE the picture of Sam and Mary Margaret! Could I get a copy of it? She is going to love seeing it when she gets home from Honduras.