Mother's Day this year was pretty low key due to Lucas (who hasn't been sick in a really long time) getting really sick. He woke up with a 104 fever that morning and just felt terrible. Les also had to work that day, so we pretty much just hung around the house all day. Despite all of that, my amazing husband and wonderful children still did everything they could to make me feel special. I woke up to beautiful flowers and a yummy breakfast. After that, I just did what defines Mother's Day to me...being just that, a mommy and I wouldn't have had it any other way. I'm definitely a lucky mommy because I have 2 of the most beautiful little boys God could have given me and there is not one day that goes by that they don't fill my heart with joy and put a smile on my face. Being a mom is a lot of work and exhausting at times, but it is the most gratifying and best job I could have even taken. My children make me want to be the best woman I can be and they define who I have become and I love that! As I celebrate my 5th Mother's Day, I feel so very grateful for the family and life that has been given to me.
![]() |
| Les was so sweet and even though he had to jet to work, made me a very tasty omelette breakfast! |
![]() |
| The beautiful flowers I woke up to. |
![]() |
| These boys make me the luckiest mommy in the world! Not the best picture as Lucas was sick and we didn't really get all ready to do anything. :) |
![]() |
| Chasing and playing with my silly Sam. |
![]() |
| This is something Lucas put together for me at school and I thought it was really cute! I appreciated how young he thinks I am, haha! :) |






No comments:
Post a Comment