Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bahamas Cruise

We just got back from taking a 4 night, 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. Believe me, this trip and some relaxation was definitely well awaited for. We traveled along side our good friends Paul and Marian Karp and we couldn't have asked for better travel companions. We were so grateful to have Les' parents, Gene and Lonna keep the boys for us while we were on the cruise. Even though I missed my little ones, we had an AMAZING time, so much fun!!! The trip really did fly by so fast and we definitely packed it all in. The cruise took us to 3 Bahama Islands...Freeport, Nassau and a private island just for our cruise liner. Highlights included doing the infamous water park Atlantis in Nassau and riding wave runners (myself on the back of Marian's jet ski) on the private island. Atlantis is the coolest place ever, we had so much fun and I hope to return with my entire family someday when the boys are a little older. We felt like kids on a thrill high going down all the water slides and hanging in the lazy river. Not to mention, how blue and gorgeous all the islands were with it's white sand and light breeze. We also enjoyed our time spent on the actual ship...we played BINGO, hung out at the pool, played in the casino a little and enjoyed taking part in some of the fun cruise activities and games. We had lots of laughs and created a ton of new memories! I wasn't able to get a lot of pictures because on most of the island excursions I couldn't take anything with me. Below are a few of our pictures from just hanging out on the ship. I will try to add a few more later on. 
These first 2 pictures are all of us on our first day in Miami shortly after we boarded.


Chilling at Senor Frogs the next day at our first stop in the Bahamas.

HILARIOUS!


HILARIOUS again!!


Where we usually spent most of our late afternoons in between hanging on the islands and dinner....just playing cards, sipping on tropical drinks and munching on chips and salsa. Doesn't get a whole lot better then this, ha! :)





1 comment:

The Lenning Family said...

sooooooooo fun! I lol at the I FARTED sign. The boys would laugh forever at that. :) ~Laura